Whether you’re in need of announcements, invitations, place cards, thank you cards, or anything in between, Sugar River Stationers is the perfect solution for all your stationary needs! Located just outside of Madison in Verona, WI, Sugar River Stationers offers custom stationary designs, letterpress and engraving. Established in 2003, their award-winning graphic design experience and trend-setting styles will help create a stationary suite that compliments both your personality and wedding theme. CBE especially loved their program covers for the Bridal Show at the Overture Center a few weeks ago – absolutely beautiful! Call 608-798-0427 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment!
Cherry Blossom Events had a wonderful time planning Lexi & Brad’s special day! This couple is beautiful from the inside and out. Their wedding had many special moments, including Lexi’s grandfather officiating the wedding on his wedding anniversary! :) St. John’s Academy in Delafield, and the Legend at Brandybook in Whales, WI served as picturesque backgrounds. Their classic wedding look of black and gold with a pop of red produced the perfect combination. Thank you, Lexi & Brad, for having us part of your beautiful wedding day!
Whether it’s an updo, half-updo, simple loose waves, or braids, every bride wants to find the perfect style for her special day. Think about your personality and be realistic with your hair type, you know it best! Go simple and chic, or big and bold – there’s a style out there for everyone.
- Flowers galore: Can you have too many flowers at your wedding? Don’t be afraid to weave a few through your hair or find a flowered headband to complete your wedding day look.
- Pony up: A very simple and chic style that brings attention to your face and dress.
- Beautiful braids: Such an elegant way to get your hair off your face. Wear one simple braid, or opt for a few small braids mixed within your hair. Be unique and find creative ways to incorporate braids into your updo.
- Top Knot: An easy way to tie your hair up out of your face, while still looking classy and elegant.
- Side-Swept Curls: A great choice for brides who want their hair down but are still looking for a glamorous look.
Before choosing your makeup for your special day, be sure to consider many options. Don’t be afraid to test out a few current trends to see which you like best. You don’t want to choose makeup that is dramatically different from what you typically wear. When looking back on your wedding photos, you want your pictures and savored moments to look like the real you.
- Nude lips: An absolutely stunning and fresh look that brings all the attention to your eyes.
- Coral lips: A very feminine look with a fun pop of color. The perfect statement color that isn’t as dramatic as red lips.
- Bold Eyelids: A touch of color on your lids is a great way to highlight your eyes and jazz up your makeup.
- Cheeks: If your cheeks need a bit of vitamin D, finish off your cheeks with bronzer or a peach colored blush.
- Cat Eye: For brides who love to stay classic and timeless this is a great look. Although this is a trend, it is also a retro look that will never go out of style.
We are seeing more and more couples who are deciding to go with one venue to have both the ceremony and the reception. There are such positives to both options – either doing it all at one venue, or having the ceremony at one place and the reception at the other. Some couples enjoy having the two different venues that go into their day, providing two different experiences and tones. While others decide they don’t want to have guests travel maybe because many are from out of town and don’t have vehicles, etc. A lot of couples are choosing this idea for more convenience if that’s important to them.
One positive of having both at the same location is you are not trying to match up dates where both venues have the same date available. The single location will ensure that the whole day is catered to the couple, with no other event getting in the way. Also, the couples will have an easier time coordinating all the vendors. The vendors will all report to one location. Everything can be seen and handled at one place.
Another big advantage is traveling. The guest will not have to worry about transportation or getting lost. If you decide to do two locations – you could always provide transportation to guests to alleviate this as well. Guests can relax without having to stress over time and travel issues. If you decide you don’t want to leave to take off-site pictures, than your one venue really does become all-inclusive. Maybe it’s one that has lots of areas for you and your photographer to take Bridal Party pictures, etc. – so you don’t have to leave to take pictures in between ceremony and reception.
The last big advantage is in terms of set up and decor. Because of one location you may find that you can emphasize areas with decor more because it may be seen more than one time (less ground to cover). In any situation whether two locations or one – as wedding planners we are always trying to reuse flowers & decor as possible but when at one location you may find you can put it all into one place.
Here are some links of locations that work well for this idea!
Cherry Blossom Events is proud to honor the artists from Paper Antler. Through their unique perspectives, they capture the pure beauty of your wedding day. With their timeless, heirloom quality photographs, Paper Antler will certainly go beyond your expectations.
Established in 2008, Jonny and Michelle have taken on the world though their lenses. This lovely married couple is beyond talented; they are leading craftsmen in their industry. With an original perspective, each captured moment will speak fondly for years to come.
Paper Antler is based in Madison, WI. However, they have traveled the globe shooting weddings and beyond! They have worked with world-renowned companies, including Pixar, Huffington Post, Style Me Pretty and Ruffled. Unique, eclectic, and aesthetically pleasing, Jonny and Michelle are some of the finest photographers in the world. Check them out!