While each aspect of a wedding can hold the power to make you say “aw,” one truly adorable component is the beloved flower girl. Since this can be such a great part of the ceremony, we thought we’d share some unique takes on the role. The petal toss may be perfect for you, but if not here are some awesome alternatives:
- Fall Wedding? Have her carry a pumpkin basket!
- If pumpkins aren’t your thing, try tossing colorful leaves instead, or combine the two!
- If you’re a dog lover, try having the two walk down the aisle together…the crowd will go crazy with a cute overload.
- Bringing balloons down the aisle can add a whimsical touch.
- The flower girl as a messenger: having the groom write a note to the bride right before the ceremony can be a heart-felt addition.
Photo Credit: helpfulweddingideas.com/freestuff.html