Before choosing your makeup for your special day, be sure to consider many options. Don’t be afraid to test out a few current trends to see which you like best. You don’t want to choose makeup that is dramatically different from what you typically wear. When looking back on your wedding photos, you want your pictures and savored moments to look like the real you.
- Nude lips: An absolutely stunning and fresh look that brings all the attention to your eyes.
- Coral lips: A very feminine look with a fun pop of color. The perfect statement color that isn’t as dramatic as red lips.
- Bold Eyelids: A touch of color on your lids is a great way to highlight your eyes and jazz up your makeup.
- Cheeks: If your cheeks need a bit of vitamin D, finish off your cheeks with bronzer or a peach colored blush.
- Cat Eye: For brides who love to stay classic and timeless this is a great look. Although this is a trend, it is also a retro look that will never go out of style.