Whether it’s an updo, half-updo, simple loose waves, or braids, every bride wants to find the perfect style for her special day. Think about your personality and be realistic with your hair type, you know it best! Go simple and chic, or big and bold – there’s a style out there for everyone.
- Flowers galore: Can you have too many flowers at your wedding? Don’t be afraid to weave a few through your hair or find a flowered headband to complete your wedding day look.
- Pony up: A very simple and chic style that brings attention to your face and dress.
- Beautiful braids: Such an elegant way to get your hair off your face. Wear one simple braid, or opt for a few small braids mixed within your hair. Be unique and find creative ways to incorporate braids into your updo.
- Top Knot: An easy way to tie your hair up out of your face, while still looking classy and elegant.
- Side-Swept Curls: A great choice for brides who want their hair down but are still looking for a glamorous look.