If you haven’t checked out our first blog post this week, it was centered around the 8-12 months before someone’s wedding day and the tasks that should be completed! The next stage in the planning process happens around 6 months from the wedding day. Make a checklist of these task or work with your wedding planner to ensure you are on track for the best day of your life
6 months before the bride and groom say I do!
- A lot of times this can be forgotten, but very important is to attend pre-wedding counseling, if required/desired.
- Design and order invitations
- Purchase wedding rings.
- Renew or get passports, if necessary.
- Start researching cakes and florists.
- Book your rehearsal dinner
3 months before the wedding day, these should be done:
- Around this time most brides will be attending their bridal shower
- Have the groom and groomsmen formalwear rented.
- Look into wedding day transportation for bridal party and guests.
- And another fun activity; test out different hair and make up artists.
- Finalize on menu, flowers, readings, favors and the very important décor details.
Important to note, time is going fast and it is key to finalize your decision by now! Make sure you send out schedule to vendors, it’ll take time to get confirmation and everyone on the same page!