Wow, time sure does fly! It is already one month from marrying the man/woman of your dreams. There are a lot of odds and ends to tie up during this time. This last timeline will have you feeling calm and excited as the days dwindle down to walking down that aisle!
1 month before your wedding day:
- Get your marriage license
- Assign seating
- Have final gown fitting. Make sure to bring along MOH so she knows how to help with the dress!
- Check in with bridal party. All dresses and formalwear ready!
- Make last-minute adjustments with vendors.
- Create a wedding program to hand out to guests.
Few weeks before:
- Confirm all details with your venues.
- Make final vendors payments.
- Print place and table cards
- CONFIRM, CONFIRM, CONFIRM: call all wedding vendors (Your wedding planner will take care of this for youJ)
- Song selection and must have photos requested
- Don’t forget, last celebration before becoming a couple! Attend the bachelor/ette parties.
The day has finally come! Here is the last to-do’s before you say “I do”!
- Write out checks for any remaining vendors.
- Rehearsal dinner and present gifts to attendants, parents, etc.
- Last but not least, have the best night of your life!